Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 8: First Draft of Project Plan and Creating a Class Wiki space


  Finally, it is almost time to wrap up everything! To compose first draft of my project plan lets me consider various things we have learned. As I am not teaching any class now, to imagine and plan the project is not easy process, but it definitely helps me to be ready for future teaching on next semester. Also, as I am assigned to awesome group with Diana and Ildiko, I've received great comments of my plan.

  As part of my project plan, I am thinking of creating a class Wiki space. I tried composing thorough sites.google.com and realized it was not easy to make Wiki space. Whenever I visit Robert’s Wiki or others, I just use it without any difficulty; however, creating one is a different matter. It was useful experience to try!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hye Yeon: Indeed different tools have different sets of advantages and disadvantages. I'm glad you tried two tools and found that one better suits your needs. Wiki spaces is a great tool for many purposes. What I always find most interesting is the analysis that goes with the decision: what made one tool better for your needs; what are the factors that go into such a decision? One day I'd like to see a worksheet that could be generic enough to cover different types of tools, but specific enough to focus on the important factors in deciding what is or what isn;t ging to work. ~Robert

    ReplyDelete