Friday, December 7, 2012

Week 10: Final Refleciton!


Eventually…This is time to say good-bye. All the process I have underwent through this program is really awesome. New technologies like Webquest, Delicious, new search engines, Interactive PowerPoint show, Wallwisher and all not mentioned here are not easy to learn, but great enough to challenge myself.

I also appreciate all of my colleagues letting me participate on great discussions. I was surprised with your brilliant ideas and passions toward better teaching. In fact, participating on the discussions and performing on-line tasks were all new for me, and it took time for me to be familiar with new environment. I would not able to be used to the environment without Robert and great colleagues. This program is a wonderful stimulant for me to grow as a good teacher. Robert and all of you! Thank you again.  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sincerely,
Hyeyeon

No comments:

Post a Comment